Image Map

27 June, 2013

The Giraffe Cafe

Hello! I'm back with another post about another cafe xD

This time its more of a themed cafe. The Giraffe Cafe on Little Bourke Street, Melbourne. 

I went there for the first time with a friend after church. We passed by it randomly and decided to give it a try. 

The place is interesting and it is a fun place to chill and hang out. In terms of the food, its alright but perhaps a bit too salty? The price is reasonable as well so I guess its alright to visit once in your life? Haha.


What I think is really interesting about the design is that, there is a faux tree inside the cafe. A real tree would have been better of course. The tree makes the place feel so relaxed. At least to me lol.

And there are many plushies around. Hehe.











So adorable! I wanted to bring the rabbit home! ><



And there were more plushies that I found around the cafe. Lol.



And this was what me and my friend ate. Reasonable price but just too salty. But other than that, it was alright overall :)

Here are some Japanese snacks that I bought a while back at Fuji Mart :)






This gummy is shaped as a cat's paw. So cute xD

And now some other food that I ate :D











Don't they look yummy? xD I didn't eat all of these by myself. Mostly shared with a friend hehe.

By the way, I haven't had the time to blog much because I was so busy packing my things to move out of my apartment. I have already moved in with a friend and settled down. And that's why I can blog now :D

That's all for this post! Thank you for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)