Image Map

17 August, 2013

Hair Update

I mentioned in my previous posts that I would like to do a change to my hair (but was too scared of the damage) and I finally did it! - Feeling happy and satisfied xD

I finally got my roots touched up and my ends bleached. Bleached hair for the first time. Hehe.

I didn't lose as much hair as I expected. I think you will lose more hair when you self dye. Or maybe I just didn't realise if I lost a lot of hair >< I hope that's not the case.

Anyway, the salon that I got my hair done is at Springvale, Melbourne. What I can say from the service they provided is; its not the best and its not the cheapest (for that quality of service). Though its not as beautiful (the outcome of the hair) as I expected it, I don't regret it. I get experience and knowledge from it. An expensive experience though :( 

Here's the before of my hair;



In the bleaching process;



And here's the after;


A slight pastel ash-blonde on the ends. I really like the bleached part. But what I don't fancy is how it looks like on the back. I don't have a picture to show at the moment ><

(I have a few more photos of my hair that I took today. Just keep on reading hehe)

Today, I went out with Maria and we hung out the whole day! xD 

Had an awesome brunch-lunch with her at The Grain Store. Hehe.


After that, we went to see the Monet's Art Exhibition at The National Art Gallery. Though it was so crowded, we managed to buy tickets from the counter at a rather fast pace lol. 

I quite enjoy viewing his art. It has a rather romantic feel to it. Plus, I love how he uses pastel colours! His art on water lilies are amazing as well. I felt like I was in a fantasy or something. Its the colours I'm telling you. Lol. 

But in Monet's final years, his art became rather harsh and hard. Much more of the opposite of his earlier art pieces. It was still a good experience. I really like exhibitions like this ><

We went shopping after that and yes I bought stuff again. But I won't show them now lol.



It was such a warm and sunny day earlier this afternoon but then it got cold and windy in the evening. Even worse, it started to drizzle at night. So cold ><

Me and her had Korean BBQ Buffet at Marroo on Little Collins Street. We ate so much. Especially Ox tongue xD And now I should go on a detox ><

That's all for this post. Will write a new one soon. Hopefully lol.

Till then, TTFN!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)